Lifelike newborn baby dolls
She's one of God's tiniest children - and her entrance into life had its scary moments. But now, with an outpouring of love - and God's promise - this lifelike newborn baby doll has weathered the storm and is ready to go home! Presented by Master Doll Artist Donna Lee, this Tiny Miracles sweetheart is only 10" long and is available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries. Best of all, 2% of the proceeds from the sale of this collectible realistic baby girl doll will benefit Newborns in Need, Inc. to offer support to more newborn gifts from God.
Exquisitely handcrafted with RealTouch vinyl skin, this lifelike newborn baby doll has incredible details that make her look So Truly Real®. Delight in her hand-applied hair and hold her hand-painted fingernails and toenails in the palm of your hand as she captures your heart. She arrives in a classic pink "going home" outfit complete with a little cap and her own blanket with an uplifting phrase printed in the corner. Don't miss your chance to bring home this collectible realistic baby girl doll today and know that you've helped so many Newborns in Need. Order now!
This exclusive 10" collectible lifelike newborn baby doll from The Ashton-Drake Galleries features:
- A tiny collectible realistic baby girl doll only 10" long and supporting a very big cause, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- 2% of the proceeds from the sale of this lifelike newborn baby doll will benefit the charitable organization Newborns in Need, Inc.
- Designed by Master Doll Artist Donna Lee for incredible detailing that makes this sweet baby doll look just like a real newborn
- Every important feature of this collectible realistic baby girl doll has been lovingly reproduced, from her RealTouch vinyl skin to her hand-applied hair and tiny, hand-painted fingernails and toenails
- Arrives in her classic pink "going home" outfit complete with a little cap and her very own blanket that features a tender message of support printed in the corner
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures just 10" L; 25.4 cm L
You might also like:
Ever go down an aisle at toys r us?2009-03-05 09:33:25 by -
There's a whole aisle that is literally pink. pink everything. pink dolls, pink clothes, pink accessories, pink dress up outfits, pink books, pink toys, pink party decorations, AAAGH!
go for some books maybe? or if you get toys, get something wooden as opposed to plastic. also creative or educational toys aren't necessarily gender specific. 2 year olds like to bang stuff. just get the kid a drum, i'm sure your friends will love you for that one!