Realistic baby dolls anatomically correct
Looks like someone's Mom and Dad tried to pose her in an adorable Christmas outfit for the best holiday-card photo ever. But instead of a perfect smile, they got this truly unforgettable expression! Doll artist Sherry Rawn is one of the few artists who could capture this look and pose in an amazingly realistic Christmas baby doll that's not only anatomically correct, but sure to bring a smile to your holidays!
This true-to-life baby doll is an exclusive from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, and she's a chubby charmer loaded with personality. She's crafted in resin and hand-painted down to the smallest detail, and wears a plush Santa hat and fancy fabric diaper. She arrives with a FREE miniature tree skirt and a wrapped gift for posing. Best of all, the message on her tree skirt says what many of us may be thinking at holiday time: "It's Not Easy Being Nice." A Christmas baby doll this adorable will have lots of fans, so don't wait to get her. Order this Christmas cutie now!
This exclusive anatomically correct Christmas baby doll from The Ashton-Drake Galleries features:
- An adorable Christmas baby doll in an irresistible pose by Master Doll Artist Sherry Rawn, available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries
- Fully sculpted doll is crafted in resin and hand-painted, right down to the smallest lifelike details, with an endearing facial expression and adorable pose for which doll artist Sherry Rawn is so well-known
- Anatomically correct sculpting provides even more realism on this chubby little girl
- She arrives in her plush Santa hat and fabric diaper trimmed with decorative braid
- Fancy wrapped "gift" tucks under her elbow for the perfect pose
- FREE miniature tree skirt with a message that sums up a certain holiday mood: "It's Not Easy Being Nice!"
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 5-1/2" H; 14 cm H
You might also like:
Got lots of goodies2009-08-22 22:58:22 by SFplusP
Since so many people are around I thought I would post about my super busy week :)
Thursday I went shopping for the baby stuff I still needed, and I got my bassinet for $60 off CL- its in perfect condition, and new it would be $140. Its super cute and I love it although we had the hardest time... it didnt fit down my hallway to get into my room! lol it came all assembled and then I had to take it apart just to put in where I wanted it.
I also got my crib mattress and some random odds and ends- more sleep sacks and diaper cream etc so I got all of my NEEDS done on thursday, now all I have left are things I may want
JC Toys 16" La Baby (Outfits and Expressions May Vary)
Toy (JC Toys)